Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cupcakes!

Ran (literally) to this place, 1 mile from home
"it's always sunny..." cupcake from whipped
After seeing the Etsy feature on this shop, and realizing it was a mile from my home, I took a little trip. First I ran an international order to the post office, then I ran to buy some cupcakes. It was fun to go in person to a local shop that I wouldn't have known about if it weren't for Etsy! I also felt great supporting their shop, and felt super great eating their deliciousness!
I got three "It's Always Sunny" cupcakes. They were quite yummy, and not too sweet. Under the tasty frosting was a pocket of lemon meringue. My kids didn't like them at all, which meant I got to eat all three!! And of course it's best to eat them when they are fresh, so let's just say I should have run 4 times as long as I did to make up for my cupcake calories.
Here is their Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment